Saturday, December 22, 2007

I didn't want any flowers

"He's alright! Aren't you, cat? Poor cat! Poor slob! Poor slob without a name! The way I see it I haven't got the right to give him one. We don't belong to each other. We just took up one day by the river. I don't want to own anything until I find a place where me and things go together..."
- Audrey Hepburn

I love this, it makes me smile when I look at Freddie in his fish bowl. I named him, this is true, but I still like to entertain the thoughts that we just happened to find one another and we don't really belong to each other. It's light. He is blue green and cute. He loves poetry. What is better in life than to read your fish some poetry? He especially likes tulips, by Plath. Oh I wish everything was as simple as life with Freddie. Maybe it is,

maybe it is.

In Love,
Mollie

No comments: